By Karen I. Goldberg and Alan S. Goldman (Eds.)
Content material: 1. Organometallic C-H bond activation : an creation / Alan S. Goldman and Karen I. Goldberg -- 2. C-H bond activation through iridium and rhodium complexes : catalytic hydrogen-deuterium alternate and C-C bond-forming reactions / Steven R. Klei, Kian L. Tan, Jeffrey T. Golden, Cathleen M. Yung, Reema ok. Thalji, Kateri A. Ahrendt, Jonathan A. Ellman, T. Don Tilley and Robert G. Bergman
Read or Download Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds PDF
Best organic books
NEW FOR MCAT 2015! Get every little thing you must ace the natural Chemistry fabric at the new MCAT exam.
The MCAT is being solely overhauled in 2015—and scholars making plans on taking the try after January 2015 might want to organize for an extended, more durable examination. The Princeton Review's [b]MCAT natural CHEMISTRY overview is designed in particular for these test-takers. It features:
Everything you must comprehend For a excessive Score:
· entry to our on-line pupil instruments portal for up-to-the-moment info on late-breaking AAMC adjustments to the exam
· In-depth assurance of the hard natural chemistry subject matters in this very important attempt
· Bulleted bankruptcy summaries for speedy assessment
· Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
· an in depth thesaurus for convenient reference
· Strategic suggestions and powerful test-taking techniques
More perform Than Ever:
· three full-length perform assessments online
· End-of-chapter perform questions
· MCAT-style perform passages
· special solution reasons for each perform question
In MCAT [b]ORGANIC CHEMISTRY REVIEW[/b], you'll achieve mastery of subject matters like:
· MCAT 2015 Basics
· constructions and Bonding
· Substitution and removing Reactions
· Electrophilic Addition Reactions
· Lab concepts and Spectroscopy
· Biologically very important natural Chemistry
Univ. of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, united kingdom. presents a cross-section of analytical suggestions established for proteins and peptides. each one bankruptcy opens with an outline of the fundamental thought at the back of the strategy being defined. define structure. past version: c1996. Hardcover, softcover additionally to be had.
Continual natural toxins (POPs) are damaging to human future health and to the surroundings. Their destiny within the marine setting isn't really but absolutely understood. An ocean version (FANTOM) has been constructed to enquire the destiny of chosen POPs within the North Sea. the focus of the version is on quantifying the distribution of POPs and their aquatic pathways.
- Atlas of Stereochemistry: Absolute Configurations of Organic Molecules
- Electrical Characterization of Organic Electronic Mtls and Devices
- Printed Organic and Molecular Electronics
- Protein Modelling
- Synthesis of Carboxylic Acids, Esters and Their Derivatives (1991)
- Catalysis and Organic Syntheses
Extra info for Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds
Soc. 1991, 113, 1450. Moulton, C. ; Shaw, B . L . J. Chem. , Dalton Trans. 1976, 1020. (a) van der Boom, M. ; Milstein, D . Chem. Rev. 2003, 103, 1759. (b) Singleton, J. T. Tetrahedron 2003, 59, 1837. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2004. ch001 48. Gozin, M . ; Milstein, D. Nature 1993, 364, 699. 49. Janowicz, A. ; Bergman, R. G. J. Am. Chem. 1982,104,352. 50. Hoyano, J. ; Graham, W. A. G. J. Am. Chem. 1982,104,3723. 51. Bergman, R. G. Science1984,223,902. 52.
1991, 264. 59. Stoutland, P. ; Bergman, R. G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1985,107,4581. 60. Baker, M . ; Field, L. D. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986,108,7436. 61. Jones, W. ; Feher, F. J. J. Am. 1985,107,620. 62. Buchanan, J. ; Stryker, J. ; Bergman, R. G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 1537. 63. (a) Churchill, D. ; Janak, Κ. ; Wittenberg, J. ; Parkin, G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003,125,1403. (b) Janak, Κ. ; Parkin, G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003,125,6889. 64. (a) Graham, M . ; Perutz, R. ; Turner, J. J. J. Organomet. Chem.
61. Jones, W. ; Feher, F. J. J. Am. 1985,107,620. 62. Buchanan, J. ; Stryker, J. ; Bergman, R. G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 1537. 63. (a) Churchill, D. ; Janak, Κ. ; Wittenberg, J. ; Parkin, G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003,125,1403. (b) Janak, Κ. ; Parkin, G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003,125,6889. 64. (a) Graham, M . ; Perutz, R. ; Turner, J. J. J. Organomet. Chem. 1972, 34, C34. ;Perutz, R. N . Chem. Rev. 1996, 96, 3125. 65. (a) Wasserman, E. ; Moore, C. ; Bergman, R. G. Science 1992, 255, 315. (b) Bromberg, S.